Terms & Conditions
About these terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions have been designed to set out the basis on which you may make use of our website medsonline247.co.uk either as a registered user or a guest/visitor. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before you begin to use our website.
- By using our website, you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
- Should you disagree with any of these terms you should not use our website.
- This website is operated by Meds Online 247 Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 11763511. Our registered office is 110 Colley Gate, Halesowen, Birmingham B63 2DA.
- Meds Online 247 Limited is registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and the MHRA.
- To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 577 3533.
- If purchasing via our website you should also read or terms and conditions of sale.
Changes to our terms or website
- We reserve the right to amend or change these terms from time to time. Each time you use our website you should check these terms for any such changes.
- We may make changes or amendments to our website regularly.
- Our website and its contents may be withdrawn or suspended, in full or in part, at any time. We do not guarantee that our website will be available all the time or that services will not be uninterrupted.
Accessing our website
- Our website is dedicated to users located in the United Kingdom, and its contents will only be provided in English. You should ensure you fully understand its content.
- Registered users should treat their login credentials, including username and passwords, as confidential and not share this information.
- We may review a users access and usage of our website to determine if any breach of terms has taken place. If we identify that a breach has taken place we may withdraw your right to use our website and suspend or withdraw your account with us.
- Our website is not designed for emergency use – please consult your GP or hospital in an emergency. In a medical emergency call 999 or for medical advice call 111.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Meds Online 247 Limited is the owner of this website and its contents including any material published on it.
- It is permissible to print or download extracts from our website for your own reference but this material should not be altered in any way.
- You must not use any part of our website or its contents for commercial use.
- The contents of our website is protected under copyright laws and you should not make any unlawful copies of our website in full or in part.
- Our Liabilities
- We do not provide any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided on our website.
- We do not limit our liability to you in any way where it would be unlawful to do so.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability shall apply where liability arises as a result of any product being supplied to you. This is set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
- Our website is provided for domestic and private use only. We do not provide our website for any business or commercial use. We hold no liability for any losses occurring through commercial use of our website.
- To use some features of our website including making a purchase, you shall be required to register with us.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend any registered users if we feel they have breached the terms and conditions, or are using our website unlawfully.
- By registering you confirm that the information you provide to us is up to date, accurate and complete.
- You agree to keep any username and password confidential, and you agree to take reasonable steps to protect such information.
- You must not create more than one account with our website or attempt to use multiple email addresses to create multiple accounts.
- If we suspect or find multiple accounts, then we reserve the right to terminate or suspend these account without notice.
- You agree that you are 18 years old or over to register as a user on our website.
Identity Checks, Refunds & Rights to Cancel
- In order to safely supply prescription medicines, you will be required to complete an identity check via our partners’ Experian & TrustID.
- For certain medications, an extra ID check will be required via TrustID. To do this you will be asked to upload ID documents and a selfie image. You will need access to a smartphone or tablet to do so.
- If you refuse or fail the ID checks then your order will be cancelled. However, an administration charge of £ 10.00 shall be deducted from your refund to cover the associated costs.
- If you do not reply to a request to complete an ID check then your order, and any paid funds, shall be held until such time as you respond and the order can be dealt with accordingly.
- Where a customer requests to cancel an order, for example, they no longer want the medicine, then a refund can be requested however a £ 10.00 administration fee shall be chargeable and deducted from the refund amount. If the order has already been sent to our prescriber and a prescription has been issued then this fee shall raise to £ 15.00.
- Where an order has already been prescribed and dispensed then no right to a refund shall be possible.
Viruses, Hacking etc
- We cannot guarantee that our website shall be free of viruses, bugs or similar.
- You are responsible for the configuration of your technology in order to properly use our website and should have your own virus protection in place.
- You must not knowingly introduce to our website viruses, worms, Trojans, logic bombs, or other materials which could be harmful or malicious.
- You must not attempt to gain unlawful access to our website, our servers on which the website is sited or any database or system connected to our site.
- Any breach of clause 11 is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and we shall report any breach to the relevant law enforcements. We shall fully co-operate in any investigation into such misuse by providing your identity to them and your rights to using our website shall be terminated immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to your computer or technology through attacks, viruses or similar which may infect your computer.
- Links to our website & links from our website
- We shall allow you to link to our homepage or website as long as it is done so in a fair and legal manner which does not damage our reputation or attempt to take advantage of our website in any way.
- Any links must not suggest any sort of approval, endorsement or association on our part where none exists.
- Links may only be established to websites owned by yourself.
- If you wish to use any material on our website or have a question regarding a web link you should contact us at email@example.com.
- Where any link is available on our website to other sites or resources, these are provided for information purposes only. We accept no responsibility for the content, viruses etc occurring from such links.
- English courts shall have jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, the use of our website.
- We reserve the right to bring proceedings against you in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- These terms and conditions, any dispute or claim arising from them shall be governed by the law of England & Wales.
- These terms and conditions and any document or terms referred to within them, constitute an agreement between us and supersede any previous understandings or agreements relating to the use of our website.
- If you have any questions regarding these terms you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.